2012/06/30

Make a pie #2

Hii Kitchen Queens!
Last week I wrote that I was planning to bake a pie every week!
Well, I do not know if it will work .. but, pie number 2 is already made!
It comes  from my grandmother's old-fashioned cook book,
and today I made a French apple pie!
I'll explain how I did it!



You need:
- 250 grams of flour
- 50 grams of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 125 grams of hard butter
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- 4 drops of lemon juice
- 500 grams of apples
- 40 grams of custard
- 50 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams sour cream or sour cream

How to made:
1. Put the flour, brown sugar and salt in a bowl and add the butter, cut the butter into pieces.
Add water and lemon juice and knead into a crumbly mass.
2. Put some flour on the counter and roll the dough here here on out.
Roll out the dough into three pieces and turn it a few times so it is fluffy.
If you have done this you let the dough rest for half an hour in the refrigerator.
3. Peel the apples, remove cores and cut them into thin slices.
4. Grease the pan and preheat the oven at 225 degrees or position 5.
5. Roll the dough into the tin and place the apples as tiles in a round in the tin.
5. Mix the custard powder, sugar, eggs and sour cream together, beat well and pour it over the pie.
6. Put the cake in the oven and bake at gas position 5 at 225 degrees 50 minutes golden brown.
7. Leave to cool and remove the springform pan.
















Hope you like it!
I would love to know it, if you made it!
Bon appetit!
Lots of love, Rose