2012/08/02

Two weeks of Italy!

Ciao girls!

How's life? Do you love your vacantion or have you other nice things to do?
I'm back in town, after three weeks of sun landed I in Holland yesterday. 
In my posts before, I told you about my language course in Nice.
After this great week travled I six hours by train to Levanto for the rest of my vacantion.
I really enjoyed my time!
There was no WiFi so I would like to show my past two weeks of Italy in this post! 

I hope you like it!

 Delicious fresh vegetables from the garden of our neighbour next door.
Kiwi bush!


Cup of love.


The beautiful blue water!

Under the palm tree. 


Bicycle!



We made pizza like real Italians!


the most comfortable chair..

Beautiful fireworks on the beach!


5 terre!

Hi !



 Cheese!
Splash!

Big waves, red flag!

Another day we rented a boat and anchored at sea.





 So,  this was my life in the past two weeks!
I am fully charged now and I feel like reborn haha!

I hope you have an equally great time as me!
Lots of love, Rose