2012/12/09

Last week..

Hi guys!
It's already December, and if you say December, I say party month!
Dark and cold outside, warm and costy inside, glitter and glamour,
foood, drinks, loveley people, long nights... I love this month!

Last week..


...I celebrated ''Sinterklaas'' with my family. I am very spoiled with lots of presents!

... I have been to a fairytale prom, it had snowed and it was located in a big white villa, it was absolutely a     loveley night! You can see my makeup at the first picture.

... I was in a creative mood and made a couple of portrait sketches.

... I  had dinner at a really good Thai restaurant.

... had another party from my friend Nina who celebrated her 18th birthday!

... played with my dog in the snow.

.. painted my nails black and gold.




Hope you had a loveley week as well!
Lots of love, Rose