2014/02/19

STUNNING STOCKHOLM


Well Hello! Has been a little while ago when I wrote something on my blog! I'm changing it a little bit and my blog name as well. Roses World is passé. From now on you can see it as Roos Estelle.nl
But what I really wanted to post is something about my last week. With my two dear friends I have been in the pearl of the north for a couple of days. I didn't know that much of the city, very stupid I know, but I thought that it was just something like the Scandinavian minimalistic modern style. Which I like, but I prefer the stunning old style and buildings with all the details. And That's what Stockholm is, an old city, surrounded by water, and when the sun shines the whole city lights up! The atmosphere was great, it was clean and the people are super friendly. And; you can shop there until you drop! Great style everywhere, and handsome people as well! Eveline is half Swedish so we where with here cousins, and where at her grandparents. We drunk cocktails, shopped, strolled through the city, went to the Abba museum, laughed talked and enjoyed. We where a little sad to leave because we weren't done yet, there where so many things to discover. So, we will come back for sure! 

Abba's






Off to Stockholm!

Eveline & Sanna
Two Swedish fashionista's









NK, love it

Diner at the family





Little tired of the cocktails! Dear honeys!

ABBA




eh... charming








Love the style here

Our other fashionista Anne

Hi mate! Just bought some presents


Selfie time while we packed 

WE DON'T WANNA LEAVE  

Definitely recommended! 
Are you familiar with Stockholm?
Xoxo Rose