2014/11/03

Healthy snack

We  all love to snack, right?
These healthy snack bars are delicious and easy.
Remember my  previous post where I wrote about how to manage your healthy eat pattern?
Well, this might help with it.  I found this recipe in the Voedselzandloper kookboek.
I tried it and I took it with me to school today, it succeeded!
It is great because it's tasty, fills you totally, so you don't want to eat anything else for a while.


Ingredients:
- 150 gram oats
- 60 gram Pure chocolate (89% or more)
- 50 gram hazelnuts (I used walnuts)
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 50 gram peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon (coconut) oil




How to make it:
1. Preheat the furnace on 180 degrees.
2. Blend the oats, walnuts, banana, egg, peanut butter and coconut oil.
3. Put the mix on your baking sheet and press it in the right way, and leave it there for 30minutes.
4. Then, melt the chocoalte. For help, use this video.
5. Spread it all over your oat bars.
6. Put it in the fridge so it can become hard. Then cut it into strips,  and you are done!

Enjoy and bon appetit!
XOXO